I am planning to revive writing sooner. Thanks for your patience if you had been waiting.

Google

Sunday, June 26, 2005

My own sound byte in the interlude

I really wonder how I couldn’t sleep until 1.50 A.M yesterday (that was the last time I remember eyeing in my cell) regardless of having had an eventful weekend. I knew it’s sure to take a toll at office on Monday morrow! And it did, here I go off on a tangent from my work of synthesizing a few numbers (numbers are even more anti - whining me now :-))) into meaningful ... what!? Come again………..information. Oops despite being in the brink of drooping eyelids did the confidentiality agreement of not disclosing my job doings in public seem to flash across my mind! Thank goodness. Btw, I am pretty serious in stating that was just pulling a leg of mine itself! And there some to rattle on as what does the Wimbeldon Tennis fever has for me. It’s one of those who have a position in the 1st row, but for, the place isn’t in one of the audience seats @Wimbeldon. It’s in their hearts! and my sis 's Infosys interview episode. Signing off now, and wishing if i could afford more intervals :-;) I discover that, tis not a bad way to unwind! Ogggggggay people bye then