I am planning to revive writing sooner. Thanks for your patience if you had been waiting.

Google

Monday, February 28, 2005

My dreams – Pictures from the sub-conscious and the supra-conscious mind.

I never have written about my dreams. Perhaps, because the sensations my sub-conscious mind was undergoing was something my conscious mind felt it unethical and personal to share it to everybody. I tend to forget some my dreams, the moment I wake up, despite my efforts to recollect them; it would have vanished into thin air. Essentially; it is still a mystery to me as to how my conscious mind is not able to battle the unique state of my sub-conscious mind to annihilate all my dreams to nothingness. I reiterate those that I remember by marking it as “wtip* my dream” in mobile as reminder as soon as I wake or the dream wakes me up :-) Later on; I would narrate them to my confidants and feel relieved thereafter. Naturally there are a few dreams, which I’ve talked to Him alone!

Apart from the heartrending thoughts; the post –tsunami; has given me two sleepless nights ** in the form of part dream and part nightmare. I attribute this partial nomination to both because they came as a nightmare i.e. I was pictured as an encounter of the tsunami. I remember it was an indescribable anger and fear that I was engulfed with. Part came as a dream because it was spirited and there was adventure in the air. I saw no damage to anything; be it life or property. I felt alive then. But then, it left me with something unexplainable for a while. In a pensive mood; I discovered what was vexing me. The real-life tragic moments caused by the recent tsunami to naïve and innocent children; men; women and eunuch struck a raw nerve on me. How many people who had experienced it in reality are still suffering from the nightmares and dreams of that irrepressible catastrophe? And what psychological and emotional angst it would have had on those strong or tender hearts. If anybody is looking for a counselor; I am ready to offer my hands.

* wtip – will tell you in person or phone.
** Two sleepless nights – My dad came in one dream and my cousin sister Ms. S and her family came in my previous night’s dream. What was the dream would be a separate piece. Ba’bye for now.