I am planning to revive writing sooner. Thanks for your patience if you had been waiting.

Google

Friday, June 17, 2005

Girl, it's been ages since i visited her!

Girl, it's been ages since i stepped into my e-abode! Wondering if the real estate industry blossomed in cyberspace too, lest i'll have to connect to my space sooner. Oops you should excuse my no-nonsense talks. Here I am, a month and a half old kid in TCS with so much to pen and chirp on. I've been bogged down with the new job pressure and challenge and that leaves me with abosultely no time to pamper my thoughts and feelings! Well, atleast until now! am begininng to enjoy living by the demands of the day! I thought its me who missed visiting here, but then a friend teasingly remarked, as to "what's cooking on your side, with not even a snippet that you're around!" Well, with wizards and bliz kids(blog whizzer in par with the synonymn of whizkids!) of writing and blogging outta here, am a baby, in the chrysalises stage. Aptly though, chrysalis, was my 1st year(freshies) wing name back at the college hostel. Tis a pity, that we were officially doomed as freshies for both semesters,'coz my college had a unique way of distributing the psenti semites(formally known as final year students) across 2 semesters. The 1st year 1st semester ragging ( i prefer to call it a intro session with seniors and that how it was) saw us coming out with thick skins by the time it ended, as if getting geared up for the next semester. Nevertheless, 2nd sem raggng statistics revealed that a normal skin is good enough! I've heard tales and tales of the dwindling tradition of the intensive rappo session with seniors and that what we had was just a flavor of the authentic ritual that used to happen in the preceding years.)

Boy, I 've digressed more than a bit from what i was talking of. To reiterate, i was admitting my absence, but for the sheer lack of sophisticated electronic pens/laptop and of course the ubiquitous keyword 'time planning'! With a tinge of discpline, i promise not to compromise any more! Gosh! elated! I'm beginning to fling into the old writing charm.Had i not thought that i had lost it! Now, my mind is actually racing to trigger the fact that it's well past 6 pm. I've had a gruelling week and realised only now that the COB day ended exactly when i started to type this. Lemme stretch those bones. Poor me, according to my dad, it's jus bones and i find his worried remarks to consume atleast "air" if not food, truly hialrious!

All ye devout souls, with a perceptive mind should be able to spot a change just by a glimpse or atleast from a brief perusal. Yup, I've dabbled a new stencil to my space. Looks like it has worn the cools hues of the present summer season. Know what, it rained yesterday and as usual i was unaware until i stepped out of office. Wat a scintillating experience it is, to get onself rejuventated with a cool breeze tickling your skin and sending goose pimples enroute or swathed by the pristine air to inhale and exhale. It's a rarity to those getting fried in places of scorching heat and burgeoning pollution. That's one such occasion where i'll shed the 'burka' i'm wearing, for more than half of my face will be behind a strip of cloth or tissue that would have been generously stretched to cover my face starting from the nose until the end of the chin. I'm sure some people would have found me quite intimidating! But then I've never even bothered to consider the curious looks of onlookers. As my mirror and a friend would put it, that perhaps i bear a perfect resemblance to a terrorist or a mugamudi khollaikaari (tamil word for masked looter) But then, i remain that way....... to continue haunting people or to put the other way round, remaining a mystery to people by hiding a truly charming face! Well, i 'll admit that i've flattered myself and nothing more. In essence, i wear it to simply protect myself from blah blah .. Yawn 1 ..Yawn 2! So, fine then...um.. um ..hmm...bbaye :-))

PS:
I found the links of my articles after a frantic five minute search, hurrah!

http://www.sulekha.com/expressions/articledesc.asp?cid=307483
http://www.sulekha.com/expressions/articledesc.asp?cid=307457